Thursday, April 5, 2007

"Iron Mountain" Has SOLD

I finished this last week. I needed to do something different my trees just were kind of wrong...they looked good just needed something. The scraps on my floor gave me an idea that if i just took random peices and tried to fit them into the right place it may work and did it ever these trees look great!
I also am trying some different things with the snow breaks on the mountians. it adds some life into the peice.
I tried putting a lake into one last night and wow ....bad idea! I have it in my head...if i can just get it out it will be neat. This peice is about 32" tall and the bows of the tree are grean splatter paint. This peice is called "Iron Mountain" and is for sale I am asking $400 add $15 for the shipping. enjoy! SOLD


No comments: